Now that it is summer, it is perfectly acceptable to have sangria at any time of day. This ready-to-go sangria from Eppa makes sangria season as pleasant as a summer breeze, so go ahead and try it – you won’t turn back.
Eppa SupraFruta Sangria, America’s only sangria made with real, organic superfruit juice and organically-grown grapes, is launching its first national mobile tour. Traveling across the country, the Eppa Sangria Organic Oasis: Summer of Sangria Tour will visit a total of seven cities over two months.
Kicking off in Los Angeles on June 2nd with Cheryl Burke, star of NBC’s new show “I Can Do That,” the truck will continue across the country stopping at regional summer festivals and hot spots to promote healthier lifestyle choices.
This greenhouse on wheels is decorated with real superfruits found in the premium sangria. Wine lovers can stop by the truck and enjoy a free glass of Eppa, partake in mini yoga sessions from local instructors in the interior yoga studio, sample organic beauty products from Weleda and receive complimentary massages. Visitors also have the chance to win athletic gear from Soybu with on-site raffles and social media giveaways.
- June 6 in Rolling Hills Estates (10:00AM- 10:00PM): Palos Verdes Street Fair & Music Festival
- June 13 in San Diego (10:00AM- 10:00PM): San Diego Country Fair / Toast of the Coast Wine Festival
- June 20 in Houston (Time TBD): Discovery Green
- June 27 in Dallas (12:00PM-6:00PM): Klyde Warren Park
- July 4 in Jacksonville (4:00PM-10:00PM): July 4th Celebration at The Shipyards on Bay Street
- July 11 in West Palm Beach (10:00AM-6:00PM): Holistic Global Expo
- July 25-26 in Chicago (12:00PM-10:00PM): Taste of Lincoln Avenue