- Kiss Me I’m Angry: Pucker up and get ready to enjoy this cocktail, made with three simple ingredients – Irish Whisky, Amaretto and a dash of Angry Orchard Green Apple. See the instructional video here.
- Angry Irish Nachos: Chef Kevin Gillespie from Bravo’s Top Chef recommends an Angry twist on this Insta-worthy dish that will have your followers green with envy.
- It’s Easy Being Green (Apple): Whether served in a bottle, Orchard Glass or a can, Angry Orchard cider appeals to beer, wine and cocktail drinkers alike. Be sure to try:
- Angry Orchard Green Apple: Slightly tart with a balanced sweetness, this style is an easy way to add Green to your day.
- Angry Orchard Crisp Apple: Crisp, refreshing and apple-forward. A staple in your fridge for St. Patty’s Day and any holiday!
Kiss Me I’m Angry
- 1 oz Irish Whiskey
- 1/2 oz Amaretto
- 6 oz Angry Orchard Green Apple
In a pint glass, add ice, whiskey and amaretto. Pour cider to the top. Stick a straw in, give it a whirl, and enjoy!
Angry Irish Nachos
Ingredients (Angry Irish Nachos):
- 1 ½ lbs russet potatoes, skin on, cleaned, and sliced ¼ inch thick
- 2 Tablespoons melted bacon fat, or vegetable oil
- 1 Teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced fine
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- 1 cup shredded sharp Irish cheddar
- 5 slices of “rashers” or back bacon (normal bacon can be substituted if needed) fried and chopped
- ½ Cup diced tomatoes
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- 1 Cup finely shredded cabbage
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice Ingredients
Ingredients (Angry Orchard Crema):
- 2 Tablespoons Angry Orchard Crisp Apple
- 1/2 Cup sour cream
- 1/2 Cup fresh goat cheese (chèvre), at room temperature
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground black pepper
- Salt to taste
Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, shiny side up.
In a small bowl toss together the shredded cabbage, lime juice, and a pinch of salt. Allow to sit while preparing the nachos. Slice the potatoes and place them in a large bowl to toss with seasonings. Add bacon fat, rosemary, and 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
Place the sliced potatoes on a baking sheet in a single layer. Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, flip them over and bake for another 20 minutes. Check the potatoes for doneness. They should be golden brown, tender, and slightly crispy. Once the potatoes are cool enough to handle, shingle them slightly overlapping on the baking sheet. Sprinkle the cheddar over the potatoes and return to the oven for 2 minutes.
Remove from the oven and sprinkle over the bacon. Return the pan to the oven for two more minutes or until the bacon and cheese has melted together nicely. In a bowl mix together all ingredients for Angry Orchard Crema. Keep chilled until ready to use. Garnish the nachos with Angry Orchard Crema, sliced green onions, diced tomatoes, and the shredded cabbage. Serve immediately.
It’s Easy Being Green (Apple)
- 1 oz Vodka
- ½ oz Green Apple Liqueur
- Dash lime juice
- 3 oz Angry Orchard Green Apple Cider
Shake ingredients and strain into martini glass, pour cider on top, garnish with cherry.