Looking for inspiration for the “Big Game”? Check out these tasty cocktails and snack from Skinnygirl!
- 1 ½ parts Skinnygirl® Bare Naked Vodka
- 3 parts diet tonic water
- Lime for garnish
Preparation: Pour all ingredients over ice. Garnish with lime.
- 1 part Skinnygirl® Tangerine Vodka
- ½ part grenadine
- 1 part orange juice
- Splash of pineapple juice
- Lime slice for garnish
Preparation: Shake all ingredients with ice, pour into a glass and garnish with a lime slice.
Bethenny’s Healthy Halftime Chili
- ½ medium-sized onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- salt and pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ red pepper, chopped
- ¼ yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 small can pureed tomatoes
- ½ zucchini, chopped
- ¼ pound ground turkey breast (omit if vegetarian)
- ¼ cup canned red pinto beans
1. Sauté onions over medium/high heat in nonstick pan with nonstick spray and add chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper, minced garlic, red pepper, yellow pepper (one color is fine).
- When vegetables are soft, add pureed tomatoes.
- Add zucchini.
- When vegetables are cooked, add either ground turkey breast and/or red pinto beans. For vegetarian version, skip the turkey. It is even delicious without the red beans!
- Add salt and pepper to taste.