‘Tis the season for sweaters, scarves, mittens, fireplaces and delicious hot chocolate!
Celebrate National Hot Chocolate Day on Sunday, January 31st by taking your hot chocolate to the next level with a recipe featuring Baileys Original Irish Cream!
BaE (Baileys and Espresso)
Created by Miami Mixologist Jessie Laino
2 oz Baileys Espresso Crème
4 oz Hot Cocoa
Top with Peppermint Whipped Cream*
Garnish Mint Leaf
- Combine Baileys Espresso Crème and hot cocoa in a mug and stir gently.
- Top with peppermint whipped cream.
- Garnish with a mint leaf.
*Peppermint Whipped Cream
1 pint Heavy Whipping Cream
1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
2 tsp Peppermint Extract
- Add heavy cream to mixing bowl and mix on low to medium speed.
- When the cream starts to thicken stop the mixer, add in the powdered sugar and resume mixing.
- When it starts to peak, add in peppermint extract. Mix on high speed until the cream is thick and stiff.